Author Topic: 2 person project:)  (Read 12691 times)

Offline tifa1234

• View Profile
2 person project:)
« on: May 31, 2006, 10:50:29 am »
hi
I will be doing an amv soon and would like to make it with one other person. It will just be an ordinary amv: one song, one anime. I do not have a song or made a decision on the anime i will be using yet. When we are making it, it will be one of us does the first half, the other does the second. I am not looking for a fantastic editor, but preferably one using adobe premiere of some version. If anyone is interested, please reply underneath and i will check out some of your previous videos. If you dont post your videos here, can you tell me where i can download them or if they are not on the internet, you can post a couple to me. Keep in mind that not everybody can post a video to me as this would take ages, so it would be easier if they were downloadable. I am not a fanastic editor myself but i have a lot of experience and my projects are getting better.
Remember this is nothing serious, its just for fun. Whoever ends up making this video with me (if anyone does) would have to be able to make it quite quickly and be able to start as soon as we have decided what video we are doing. (A week at the most please). When the video is finished, i will be posting it up on this site. This will be a joint video, not me just deciding everything about it. The person who does this video with me will be discussing through AIM or MSN what music or anime to use. We will both have to have the same anime.
thanks you and please post underneath if you are interested:)

Offline AddictionMV4000

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 2 person project:)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 08:23:45 am »
if you lemme know what song (or what type of song) you want to use, and if you tell me what kind of anime you would like it to be, then i would be interested in it.. but dont expect anything too great out of me.. my times gunna be slim theses next months, but if you keep reminding me then i will get on it!

as for the videos.. i guess i'll link you to my 3 "best" non-hentai and non-comedy videos..

So Sick Of Ex-Girlfriends (most recent)
Crying Angel (my most notable video from 2004)
No Limits (a dance video recently made)

i gotta say i dont check these boards too often.. so if you wanna do this either AIM me or E-mail me or PM me on the org...

Aim - AddictionMV4000
YIM - AMV4000
E-mail - BullseyeSSJ4000@hotmail.com
amv.org user name - amv_4000

that should just about do it..
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 08:44:38 am by AddictionMV4000 »

Offline tifa1234

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 10:39:46 am »
Hi
Thanks for replying. I have decided to do the video with my friend who was also the first to contact me. In the future if i plan on doing another video, i will contact anyone who has replied. Thanks:)

Offline Minion

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 10:46:55 am »
i actually said this when i read the topic title
"for...sex?

trunk