Author Topic: Hey RDS, im da neub guy now.  (Read 11826 times)

Offline KrillinTheVillin

• No Noogies plz
    • MSN Messenger - Docker420@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - KrillinTheVillin
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Docker_alucard@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Sakura Zuka Studios
    • Email
Hey RDS, im da neub guy now.
« on: April 25, 2007, 02:18:00 am »
hey hey

Didn't know this place was online :O kinda like to come here and kiss some arrrrse cause yer all in a very respectable and widely known faction of amv makers, an yeah i know mine hasnt had the best rep to say the least. I probaly am the only guy thats been banned from the org 8-10 times somwhere in there, not for being a jerk, just speakin my mind, but there is nothing really to say negitive about you guys or yer studios fer sure.

I have herd tonight from a good friend that some of you are meeting up and AnimeCentral in the Chicago area, if so thats great news cause ill be there for you all to pick on, kinda wanted to meet koop(not a fanboi >.<) just seems like a respectable guy, and im running some kinda AMV learning center for the computer illiterate and might wanna see if he wants to be a "special guest speaker" cause i think that would top the day for those guys.

anyways yeah first post and im already doing a spam'o'rama cause i type fast and think randomly. ill be checkin in soon, gimme a heads up if ya can. gonna watch all yer newest amv's tonight->tomarrow
K.T.V.

Offline mexicanjunior

• Retired Dude Studios
  • RDS Member
  • It's a process...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hey RDS, im da neub guy now.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 09:41:30 am »
Hello... :wave:

trunk