Author Topic: Mad world  (Read 12066 times)

Offline tuathaanwarrior

• AOL Instant Messenger - tuathaanwarrior
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mad world
« on: March 18, 2005, 10:25:43 pm »
Just uploaded my new amv, Mad World.

It uses the anime Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, and the song "Mad World" by Gary Jules.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
Peace is the only thing worth fighting for.
Mad World

Offline theocide

• AOL Instant Messenger - ingabewetrust
    • View Profile
    • Sledgebox Productions
    • Email
Re: Mad world
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 11:48:33 am »
 ???

I liked the wheelchair.

I didn't like first 15 seconds. They was too much bright flashing. When it comes to flashes, I mostly just like flashes of breasts.

I would've liked more clips of the wheelchair girl. WTF? Why wasn't the entire video about her? My favorite clip was at 1:53 when the wheelchair girl was rubbing her knees.  :-*
I also liked the plastic bag and the green soda can on the little table at :53. The green bus at 1:20 was cool too.
2:02 sucked when the lyrics were "went to school and I was very nervous" and the clip was 2 kids in a hallway. One was poking around in his locker while the other was leaning against the opposite wall looking very relaxed.
I like convex mirrors alot so, I enjoyed the clip at 2:16.
2:21 was perfect. "I find it kind of funny" were the lyrics and you had that awesome panning shot of the wheelchair girl. THAT WAS GOLD.
2:25 - 2:28 was well done.
2:54 boobs flashed. Nice work.
At 1:14 the nice piano/flash work ended too abruptly.

I guess that's all I have to say. Nice video.

Internet arguments always seem to expose people's lack of humility and grace.

Offline tuathaanwarrior

• AOL Instant Messenger - tuathaanwarrior
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mad world
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 12:16:18 pm »
Thnx for the comments.

Im glad you liked the girl in the wheelchair.. i think.. Anyway, I wanted the vid to concentrate mostly on the guy, Takayukis so Haruka wasnt the focus of it.

On 2:02, that scene was one that I couldnt really find a scene that i felt fit perfectly, and that was what seemed to work the best.

And as for the excessive flashes, ive had half the ppl i talked to complain about it and half the ppl say its good. I liked it so it stayed because I thought it would be a good opening if i put in a bunch of clips of Takayuki

Anyway, glad you liked it, and thnx for the comments.
Peace is the only thing worth fighting for.
Mad World