Random Destination Boards > Anime Music Videos

My newest AMV

(1/2) > >>

Tono_fyr:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=61167

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and post my newest AMV.  I've gotten some pretty good feedback on it.  It's violent, and depressing.  I just want a bit more feedback.  Positive, negative, neutral, anything.  Thanks for your time.

genestarwind21122:
I'll go ahead and take a look at your video.  I'll get back to you as soon as I have watched it.

Koopiskeva:
not too shabby   : ]

genestarwind21122:

--- Quote from: Koopiskeva on February 10, 2005, 10:47:36 pm ---not too shabby   : ]

--- End quote ---

I have to agree with Koop.  I'll leave an op on it in the future.  Send me an email in a week if I haven't got to it by that time.  Because I still owe some and my opinions take me at least 2 hours to type sometimes.  The only thing is I would have liked the full song.

Tono_fyr:

--- Quote from: genestarwind21122 on February 10, 2005, 11:09:48 pm ---I have to agree with Koop.  I'll leave an op on it in the future.  Send me an email in a week if I haven't got to it by that time.  Because I still owe some and my opinions take me at least 2 hours to type sometimes.  The only thing is I would have liked the full song.

--- End quote ---

Says he who owes me one from December  ::)  Don't worry about it, though.  Just op this one.  Trust me, I'll bug you about it if you don't. 

Also, thanks for the quote, Koop. 

Keep the feedback comming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version