Random Destination Boards > Random Destination Radio

AMVs on the radio show?

(1/3) > >>

Koopiskeva:
I was toying around with the big big cry baby's (atomx) idea of possibly playing amvs on the radio show.. that would of course require a bunch of different things.. I just wanted to get an idea of what people think about it..

Technical issues aside, and assuming that we do make it happen, would people want to have shows playing amvs instead of just songs in between talk breaks?  or like.. do a normal show with music then play an amv on occasion?  We can even do like a featured amv of the week or something...

Just post your thoughts  : ]

Decoy:
Hmm...If I had the 1337 internet connection I'd love to see something like it. Especially the AMV of the week thing.

But umma, the streaming of the AMV? Any idea how that's gonna work?

- Degay [interbutt noob]

Kristyrat:
I personally like this idea, if only to play one AMV and name it 'AMV of the week' (hey, you'd even be picking up some of the slack from those Newsletter folks, whatever happened to them?  :-X ) Though I'm interested in how you'd swing this, but if it's not something that'll look like rape when broadcasted, I'm all for it.

Ileia:
I think the "AMV of the week" idea would be really neat. I'd watch it.  :)

CarrotSneer:
* CarrotSneer votes for the normal show with an AMV of the Week addition as well
:/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version