Author Topic: At The Speed of Light  (Read 11368 times)

Offline Tsukin

• View Profile
    • Email
At The Speed of Light
« on: May 14, 2006, 02:27:21 am »
There isn't much I have to say about the video, it took me a few months to make (the editing was very spread out btw). I had wanted to make a video to a Stratovarius song for a while and listened over a few songs trying to imagine what I might use. The idea finally hit me when I listened to Speed of Light and scenes from Outlaw Star kept playing out in my head and it seemed like it'd work pretty well. I immediately began editing after I ripped the whole series onto my computer. It was pretty simple idea at first and was mostly just fun action editing, and then I decided to expand on it a bit more after realizing just how well it fit. I tried imagining the rest of the video in my head and thought it would work pretty well by showing bits and pieces from Gene's past every now and then in the video and build up to different events(not really in chronological order though ^^;; ). Anyways, that's all I really have to say about the video, the rest is up to interpretation, I hope you enjoy it, and please leave an opinion if you can ^_^

Anime: Outlaw Star
Song: Speed of Light
Artist: Stratovarius

here's da link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=116809

Offline Koopiskeva

• ACTION!!!!!!
  • RDS Member
  • Damn hand! Let me go so I can get my groove on!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - CTC+Koopiskation
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: At The Speed of Light
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 10:36:55 am »
good stuff pal  :O

trunk