Random Destination Boards > Anime Music Videos

Has oppinion swap ever given you a REALLY good video?

(1/1)

Tono_fyr:
For instance, have you ever gone into oppinion swap, and decided to swap oppinions with some random person.  Somehow, it comes out that the video is REALLY good. 

This has happened to me 1 time, and it was with OLW's Imagine.  http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?vid_id=53742

Course, undoubtedly, you'll pull trash out of op swap, too.  But let's attempt to avoid talking about that.

Rozard:
I usually don't do opinion swapping because I'm kinda lazy about writing opinions.  I'm also fairly honest, so I wouldn't want to rip some person a new one if they had a bad video, and then get vengence reviews from them (I've had it happen).

Tsunami Jones:
I just did a recent op exchange, and was rather surprised about the lack of awful videos.  I got a few that were quite good, but this was one of my favorites from the thread that I had originally missed the announcement for:  Breaking Me Down.

Zero:
It gave me Olin and Battlefield. Those were nice.

SSJVegita0609:

--- Quote from: Tsunami Jones on February 11, 2005, 12:25:37 pm ---Breaking Me Down.

--- End quote ---

:up: Good vid.

I've done op swaps for Rei-Mix, Dry the Rain, Mitternacht, Session 7, and a bunch more I can't remember off the top of my head...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version