Author Topic: VAT Dance  (Read 13709 times)

Offline neorose

• View Profile
    • Email
VAT Dance
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:30:23 pm »
So ya TJ might let me VJ the VAT dance this year at AWA. I have been wating to for a few years now and hes up for it. Anyways I posted on the org. and am getting little response. I need good to great AMV's like most of all the vids that RDS puts out for the dance. I have a lot of AMV's, but I need more, im looking for some Drum & Bass vids along with any goth type stuff that would be good to dance to. So if ya guys have any recommendations thats great. I have already picked several of the vids for the dance from stuff you guys have already made, I am trying not to use any of the ROS projects but I may use like ROS 1 or 2 but I hope I dont have to.

Offline neorose

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: VAT Dance
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 11:14:22 pm »
wow looks like a request for vids for a dance is something ya just dont ask cause I really dont get any responses. Oh well back to the org and drugging more amv's.

Offline Koopiskeva

• ACTION!!!!!!
  • RDS Member
  • Damn hand! Let me go so I can get my groove on!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - CTC+Koopiskation
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 01:07:40 am »
can't really think of any on here that'd fit the bill   |:>

Offline neorose

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 11:55:27 pm »
Oh im not just saying I want to only use RDS stuff, I want to use anything from any time. And hell I plan to use your Skittles one and a few of Lee's, Pwolfs, and for sure steakslims fire vid.

Offline Corran

• RDS Member/Site Admin
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ecpcorran
    • View Profile
    • Random Destination Studios
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 06:33:50 am »
I don't know if you are still checking this thread but Nostromo just released a video that would be awesome for this:  http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=147151

Offline neorose

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 02:22:47 pm »
I just got that vid today love it will use it for sure.

trunk